The holiday shopping season is just around the corner. And some of the most major shopping days, like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, are almost here! Cyber Monday is one of my favorite shopping days because I get to shop the best sales and discounts from the comfort of my home.
I mean, who doesn’t like shopping in their pajamas, right?!
And where better to shop online? You guessed it–Amazon! I don’t think a week goes by where we don’t have a “Prime” package sitting at our front door.
So I want to get you prepared for the amazing deals Amazon will be offering too.
Keep reading to find out how you can score and save on some of their hottest items this season!
[post contains affiliate links; if you click-through and make a purchase I may be compensated.]
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is a popular online shopping day the Monday following Thanksgiving.
Is Amazon having Cyber Monday deals?
Of course they are! And some deals start a whole week ahead of Cyber monday with Prime Members getting early access.
Even though many stores offer Cyber Monday deals, Amazon is among my favorite because they have a whole Cyber Monday ‘Deals Week’ with deals leading up to Cyber Monday.
So you can shop Amazon and find amazing deals all week!
Popular Categories To Shop:
As Cyber Monday and ‘Deals Week’ approaches I’ll be listing specific items on my Amazon Cyber Monday page in the following categories:
What’s on my List to Shop this Year?
- The Top 100 on the Holiday Toy List
- Amazon Device Deals
- Women’s Clothing – great items for adding to a capsule wardrobe!
- Gifts for Him (Use this Gift Finder to help find the perfect gift for anyone on your list)
- Stocking Stuffers
Deals to Get You Started
Cyber Monday Deals have already begun to be released. Below are some great deals to get you started! Don’t forget to check out all Cyber Monday Deals HERE , Daily Deals HERE, and Lightning Deals HERE!
- The Most Affordable ‘Mom Friendly’ Amazon Swimsuits
- Amazon Workout Essentials to Help You Workout at Home
- Holiday Hostess Gift Ideas
If you don’t already have a Prime Membership, don’t worry! You can still Sign up now for your 30 Day free trial of Prime! (Cancel anytime!)
- The Best Christmas Gifts for Everyone On Your List This Year
- The Most Stunning Christmas Party Dresses this Year
- Christmas Gifts for Men
Not only will you enjoy the benefits of the Amazon Cyber Monday sales if you’re a Prime Member, but (just to name a few) there’s other great perks too like:
- FREE delivery on most items
- Exclusive access to deals ( including 30 minute early access to Lightning Deals)
- Big Savings on groceries (exclusive deals with Whole Foods Market)
- Access to movies and tv shows included in your membership
- An exclusive library of songs from Amazon Music
- Access to Amazon Fresh (try Amazon Fresh Free Trial)
There are SO many reasons to be a Prime Member. And a great tip for making the most of your Prime membership is to sign up for the weekly Prime Newsletter. This way you won’t miss out on great deals and savings.
Check out these other helpful tips from Amazon’s website:
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday 2020 is Monday November 30, 2020.
Cyber Monday sales on Amazon usually begin the week before, during their ‘Deals Week’ and continue through Cyber Monday.
What can you do to get ready for Amazon Cyber Monday deals?
Don’t miss out on Amazon’s Cyber Monday sales during their ‘Deals Week’.
Here are some things you can do to make sure you are prepared:
- Make sure you’re an Amazon Prime Member so you get early access and all the perks from being a member. Or sign up now for a 30 day free trial!
- Read this page with Amazon Tips for shopping Cyber Monday
Amazon Deal of the Day & Lightning Deals
Amazon’s Deals of the Day can be found here, and the Lightning Deals can be found here. Remember, Prime members get 30 minute early access to lightning deals. Shop early because these deals are in limited quantity and available for a limited time.
XO – Meatball Mom
PIN IT FOR LATER
- The Best Fall Capsule Wardrobe for Moms: Simple and Affordable
- 9 Insanely Fun Leggings You need to Rock Your Workout
- Valentine Sweaters Too Sweet To Miss for Valentine’s Day