I don’t know about you, but even though I’m a mom, I still want to look and feel cute! I also want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit so I can move around and play with my kids at the beach or pool. But let’s be honest–bathing suit shopping ain’t always fun. Sometimes it’s a downright chore. That’s why I scoured the internet to bring you some amazing and ridiculously affordable Amazon swimsuits!
I’ve had two kids (two C-sections) and nursed them both. Needless to say, bathing suits fit a lot differently nowadays. My top is smaller and my stomach has loose skin and wrinkles–and will never be completely flat even though I workout regularly.
But I’m OK with that.
It just makes finding a flattering bathing suit that much trickier.
[post contains affiliate links; if you click-through and make a purchase, I may be compensated.]
Mom Friendly Amazon Swimsuits
Criteria for the Amazon swimsuits I selected:
- Comfortable: looks cute yet practical for running around after the kids.
- Flattering for postpartum bodies
- Affordable yet good quality–at the time I wrote this post, all the bathing suits I listed are $30 or less!
The type of swimsuits I’m sharing:
- One piece swimsuits
- Two-piece high-waist swimsuits
- ‘Mommy & Me’ Matching swimsuits
I also shared some cute cover ups, sandals and hats to pair with your swimsuits this season!
One Piece Amazon Swimsuits
- Affordable Mother Daughter Swimsuits You Need to Match Your Girl
- The Best Fall Capsule Wardrobe for Moms: [Simple & Affordable]
- SPANX Leggings You Need to Level Up Your Look this Year
Two-Piece High-Waist Amazon Swimsuits
Mommy and Me Matching Amazon Swimsuits
SHOP THE POST
Amazon Swimsuit Cover Ups and Accessories
SHOP THE POST
Well that’s a wrap! I hope this helps make your bathing suit shopping a little more fun and less of a chore.
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram page to see the ‘try-on’ where I wear all of the pieces listed above and give sizing and fit details. This entire ‘try-on’ is saved under the Highlight titled ‘Amazon Swim.’ And you feel free to follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app for more style ideas!
Which of these swimsuits is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
PIN IT FOR LATER
- The Most Simple & Relaxing Self Care Ideas for Exhausted Moms
- Sure Fire Tips You Need to Become a Potty Training Rock star
- 10 Things I’ve Learned Having a Second Child
- What You Really Need in a Diaper Bag