It’s been several years now since I purchased my SPANX Faux Leather Leggings.
And let me tell ya, they’re a closet staple– especially in the Fall and Winter months.
And while there are endless ways to wear them, I’m going to show you some great ways to start styling them today!
Figuring out how to style leather, or even faux leather leggings might seem intimidating. But these faux leather leggings don’t have to be reserved for a fancy night out on the town.
And besides styling the leggings 9 different ways (although the options are endless!), I’ve also included some SPANX faux leather legging FAQ’s at the end.
Let’s get started!
[Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may be compensated.]
9 Ways to Wear SPANX faux leather leggings
#1: denim jacket
#2: Button down top
tee / leggings / shoes / cardigan (similar)
#4: Flannel shirt
#6: T-shirt (long-sleeved or short)
#8: Monochrome (casual or dressy)
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the many ways to wear and style your faux leather leggings! Which look is your favorite?! Let me know in the comments below!
SPANX Faux Leather Leggings FAQ’s
What Type of SPANX leggings should I buy?
I purchased a best seller, the faux leather leggings in black. Where better to start than a bestseller, right?! And I figured the classic black faux leather legging would pair with so much and I’d really get my use out of them.
What size faux leather leggings should I buy?
After reading the size guide and inseam length, I ordered them in small petite since I’m shorter and don’t like leggings bunching a lot at the bottom.
For reference, I’m 120 lbs, 5’3″ and usually wear a size 2/4 or size small depending on the brand. These fit true to size and have been very comfortable.
Make sure to check the size guide. The faux leather legging looked better on me in the petite size. The leggings size guide on the SPANX website gives you sizing guideline and I’ve found them to be accurate.
And while I wear petite in the faux leather legging, I wear a regular small in the “Look at me Now” Seamless legging.
How much do SPANX Faux Leather Leggings Cost?
SPANX faux leather leggings are definitely an investment. I know they aren’t the cheapest leggings in the world, but I think they are worth it because they’re gonna last you a while.
They range from $98-$110, but they often go on sale during holidays and popular shopping events.
They’re usually majorly marked down during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and several other times throughout the year.
They are made well, comfortable and you can wear them with so many outfits. Whether you pay full price or snag them on sale, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth with these leggings!
How do I wash my Spanx Faux Leather Leggings?
The leggings come with care instructions for machine washing and how to dry them. I make sure to follow these specifics to keep my leggings looking as good as when I first got them. And years later, they honestly still look brand new. The stitching and quality have held up great.
Why did I buy SPANX faux leather leggings and not a cheaper knock-off?
- You had me at high-waisted. After having 2 children, my post baby belly needs all the support it can get. While I workout regularly too, my SPANX pieces (high waisted leggings in particular) are one of my post baby body wardrobe secrets. High waisted leggings are a mom BFF! And these faux leather leggings suck you in without being too tight.
- I’ve been a big fan of the SPANX brand even before I had kids. I already owned several pieces of SPANX shapewear and swimwear. Not to mention they have great customer service and the cutest packaging!
- Seeing pics of SPANX faux leather leggings all over Instagram looking A-MAZE-ING, made me curious. I needed to see if they were worth all the buzz. Ladies, these leggings live up to all their hype!
What I love about my SPANX faux leather leggings:
Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are a wardrobe staple. And here’s why:
- Perfect thickness: The leggings are thin but not flimsy. They feel like a second skin.
- Comfortable: It feels like the leggings give my legs a snug hug without being too tight. They can be worn comfortably all day (and night!)
- Versatile: Spanx faux leather leggings are the perfect mix of a leather-like look without being too shiny. They come in a variety of colors too. Therefore, they can be styled so many ways—from everyday casual to dressy. Here are some shoes and accessories that would pair nicely with your leggings.
What I’m not wild about:
- Not all leggings have the petite sizing option: More styles have become available in petite and hopefully all will eventually follow. I like the shorter legging length that the petite size offers since I’m only 5’3″. Petite sizing is not available for all faux leather legging styles yet.
- SPANX leggings in petite can’t be found everywhere. Department stores often have limited inventory. This is why I purchased my leggings online.
Would I buy them again?
And you can’t say I didn’t warn you! Be prepared to buy more than one pair! I intended to only buy these and also purchased these! Since I’ve loved both pairs so much, I think it may be time for some new ones! These and these are on my ‘wishlist’ to purchase next! And they’ve even added girls Faux Leather Leggings this year so you can match your mini!
Let me know if you have any questions! And don’t forget to pin or share this post! Thanks friends:)
XO – Meatball Mom
PIN IT FOR LATER
- The Most Affordable ‘Mom Friendly’ Amazon Swimsuits
- Awesome Activities for Kids You Need from Amazon Prime
- DIY Fluffy Chicken Costume for Kids
- The Best Thanksgiving Desserts to Top Off Your Feast