Like many busy moms, my everyday style is pretty casual. So I don’t have a lot of dressy or even fancy clothes in my closet these days. But during the holiday season, there are often parties and gatherings. And if you’re invited to a fancy event you may want to find an outfit that makes you feel special. Besides, I think it’s fun getting glammed up! Here are a bunch of stunning christmas party dresses to wear to your next event!
[post contains affiliate links; if you click-through and make a purchase, I may be compensated.]
Christmas Party Dresses
With the variety of dresses I’ve selected below, you’re sure to find the perfect christmas party dress this year!
- The Best Fall Capsule Wardrobe for Moms: [Simple + Affordable]
- 9 Ways to Wear Spanx Faux Leather Leggings
- SPANX Leggings You Need to Level Up your Look this Year
Jewel tone Dresses
- The Best Shows on Netflix for Moms to Binge Watch this Year
- 9 Insanely Fun Leggings You Need to Rock Your Workout
- Valentine Sweaters Too Sweet to Miss For Valentine’s Day
- How to Make New Friends as a Stay at Home Mom
- 11 Ways for Moms to Have a Better Day
- Black and White Fall Favorites
Dresses with prints
- The Most Simple and Relaxing Self Care Ideas for Exhausted Moms
- What you Need to Know about Disney Plus
- 30+ Awesome Money Saving Tips SAHM’s Will Love
PIN IT FOR LATER
Which Christmas party dress is your favorite?
- The Most Holly Jolly Christmas Cupcakes
- 11 Fun & Easy Ways to Enjoy the Holiday more
- Holiday Songs our Family is Listening To [PLAYLIST]