The New Year is upon us! It’s the time of year when many resolutions are made. . .and broken!
If exercising or losing weight is your resolution this year, then this post is just for you! Today I’m sharing 9 insanely fun leggings you need for rocking your workouts in the New Year.
A popular resolution for many people is to “get in shape” or “make exercise a priority.” Gyms are packed at the beginning of the year with everyone eager to get in shape. And then more often than not, these resolutions fail.
Sometimes we overdo it in the beginning and quickly burn out. Or we set unrealistic expectations for ourselves and then we feel defeated and give up. So, to give some motivation, I’m sharing 9 insanely fun leggings you need to rock your workouts this New Year!
[post contains affiliate links; if you click through and make a purchase I may be compensated.]
Three things that help me workout regularly:
- Find an exercise that you enjoy. You’re more likely to stick to exercising if you’re having fun. For me, it’s PureBarre classes. They’re my FAVORITE! I look forward to working out now because of them. Try different exercises–ones at home, in a group, at a gym, and see what you really love.
- Exercise with a friend. Working out with a friend makes exercise more fun. It can also keep you accountable to show up for your workout instead of skipping it. I usually go to barre class by myself but have gotten to know many women in my classes. I enjoy seeing them regularly and chatting before class. And I usually “barre” with one of my friends on weekend mornings. We sometimes grab a coffee or breakfast after class, which is a fun way to start our day.
- Cute workout clothes. There’s nothing I find more motivating for a workout than wearing new workout clothes. As soon as I get new workout clothes I have to wear them immediately for my next workout. I seem to have extra energy and motivation. There’s something to be said for that quote “You look good, you feel good.”
So I pulled together a fun list of workout leggings to keep YOU motivated this New Year. I picked some really fun colors, patterns, and prints. I can’t wait for you to check them out!
Related Article: 9 Ways to Wear Spanx Faux Leather Leggings
9 Insanely Fun Leggings You Need To Rock Your Workout
You can shop the leggings from the links below. They’re listed left to right and from top to bottom from the pic above. I’m excited to share some of my favorite workout clothing brands like Beyond Yoga, Goldsheep, and Onzie.
Onzie High-Waisted Leopard Legging
Gold Sheep Lucky Stripe Long Legging
Onzie High Rise Long Legging Camo Print
Mesh Panel Side High Waist Legging
High Waisted Seamless Yoga Pant
Gold Sheep Pineapple Party Long Legging
Beyond Yoga Alloy Ombre High-Waisted Legging
See Also: Shop My Favorites, Shop My Home, Shop My Closet or just START HERE.
I hope you enjoyed my picks! Which leggings do you like best?
Please pin so you can save for later! And don’t forget to comment, like or share this post!
- 10 Things I’ve Learned Having a Second Child
- Valentine Sweaters Too Sweet To Miss For Valentine’s Day
- 11 Ways For Moms To Have A Better Day
- Flying Alone With A Baby [Tips For Parents Taking Flight]
You May Also Like:
- When Parents Are Away: Info For the Caregiver [Free E-Workbook]
- Amazon Echo: “Alexa” The Best Friend Every Mom Needs
- An Open Letter To A Military Mom
- 6 Simple Tips To a Cleaner Home While Raising Toddlers
If you enjoyed this post feel free to Shop My Instagram, see my Current Favorites, or just Start Here!
Hi Janine Happy New Year
Perfect blog for the brand new year….. Brand new work out pants.
Love them all but especially love the blue one with stripes. They look FUN!!!! And you need a little fun and giggles while working out. It keeps me smiling!
Love your positive words for working out in the new year!
Hopefully I will continue to stay positive and healthy in 2019…. hope you do the same !
Hi Candie! Thanks! I’m glad you liked them! I was hoping this made it a little more fun to get everyone motivated for their 2019 goals. All the best to you in 2019–love your sentiments:)
Hey Janine – just ordered a pair of RED Queenie Ke Yoga Pants. I’ll let you know how I like them.
Candie that’s fabulous! They were one of my favorites too- I’d love to hear how you like them!
Katie Jones says
Your correct about exercising with a friend, it motivates me more. I get better results and push myself more than if I was on my own. I’d go for the High Waisted Seamless Yoga Leggings out of the 9. Thanks for the article.