Winter Gift Ideas For Spoiling Your Mom & Mother-In-Law
It’s that time of the year again. . .hunting for the perfect gifts for those we love. And who better to spoil this holiday season than your mom or mother-in-law? Not only are they special people to you, but they are some of the most special people to your little ones as well.
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
-Marion C. Garretty
Why Spoil Mom?
Most moms dedicate themselves to their children and their families. They put their families needs first, often leaving little time for themselves. And even after they’ve raised their own families, they often play an active role in your kids’ lives.
I carefully selected gifts that I consider “fun gifts.” You won’t find any mops or practical kitchen gadgets or household items on my list. Our moms are special–and they deserve to feel that way. These are items that are “Just For Her” & are fun to give and to receive. (I know I certainly wouldn’t mind getting any of these gifts!)
[Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may receive a small commision at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.]
Let’s Start Shopping!
I’m sharing 21 Winter Gift Ideas For Spoiling Your Mom & Mother-In-Law. These luxurious and pampering gifts are items mom might not necessarily buy for herself. Which makes them the perfect gifts to spoil her with! There’s no way to thank our moms enough for all they do. But these gifts are a nice gesture to celebrate our moms and how much we love them.
21 Gift Ideas For Your Mom or Mother-in-Law
1. Coach Satchel Bag – Satchel bags are great because they hold a lot of stuff. This bag can be carried on your arm. Or you can use the long strap for carrying on your shoulder. It’s classic looking bag that will match many pieces in mom’s wardrobe.
2. Michael Kors Gold Watch – This beautiful gold watch is a classic piece. It goes with everything while staying in style.
Cheers to That!
3. Stemless Champagne Flutes – How cute are these stemless champagne flutes?! Grab a bottle of champagne or Prosecco to complete the gift. Having a glass of bubbly with a girlfriend or for a special occasion will make mom feel extra fancy.
4. Marble Wine Chiller – This marble wine chiller is a great way for Mom to keep her champagne or wine chilled. It also functions as a kitchen utensil holder or flower vase.
5. Crystal Champagne Glasses – These champagne flutes with stems are classy and sophisticated. They will elevate any occasion.
6. Alex and Ani Bangle Bracelet – These popular bangles are a great gift for mom. You can select the birthstone of someone special to her.
7. Rose Gold Cuff Bangle Bracelet – This pretty but simple cuff bangle bracelet is a cute reminder to tell mom you love her. The saying is written on the inside of the bracelet so your mom will think of you each time she wears it.
8. Cultured Pearl Earrings – Pearl earrings are classic and elegant. They can be worn with both casual or dressy outfits.
9. Kate Spade Gold-Tone Alphabet Pendant – A great piece of jewelry for the everyday look. Pick the letter of your choice to customize your gift.
10. Ted Baker Bhunni Slipper – These adorable bunny slippers are a great gift. They are comfy, cozy and super chic! Mom’s tootsies are sure to be pampered in these elegant slippers when she kicks her feet up after a long day.
11. Ugg Women’s Slipper – I live in these slippers in the winter. Their rubber outsole is great because you can wear these slippers indoor or outdoor. These slippers are so warm and cozy that mom won’t want to take them off. They come in several colors too.
12. BEARPAW Women’s Winter Boot – These cozy boots come in a variety of colors. They are great for keeping your feet warm in the cold but are made so they can be worn all year long.
Home & Electronic
13. Echo Dot (Smart Speaker with Alexa) – I can’t say enough about the Echo Dot. I own the Echo and the Echo Dot and recommend them to everyone. You can read how “Alexa” is the best friend every mom needs. . .including your mom. Snag one in for yourself too, if you don’t already have one!
14. Grace and Frankie Season Two – My aunt introduced me to this charming comedy this past summer. These actresses keep you entertained through several seasons.
15. Pima Cotton Pajama Set – These pajamas are super soft and comfy. They are perfect for lounging and relaxing. So when mom has the chance to unwind, these luxurious pajamas will fit the bill.
16. Natori Women’s Sherpa Robe – This warm and cozy robe will wrap around mom like a warm hug. This gift is perfect for lounging around on the weekend.
17. Nest Candle – This “Holiday” Scent captures the spirit of the holidays. I first got this one last Christmas after seeing them (and smelling them) on display at my barre studio.
18. Cashmere Blend Women’s Poncho – This stylish cashmere blend poncho is made in Italy and comes in a variety of colors. This non-constricting shape allows mom to be comfortable while staying warm.
Bath & Body
19. Jo Malone Cologne – Jo Malone makes the most fabulous fragrances. There is such variety; they have their classic scents and are always coming up with new ones too. This English Pear & Freesia is one of my go-to perfumes.
20. Chloe Eau De Parfum Spray – I can’t keep track of how many compliments I get when wearing this perfume. It took me a while when looking for a new perfume, and just like “Goldilocks & The Three Bears,” this one was just right!
21. L’Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate – This ultra pampering body moisturizer is a luxurious gift for mom. It softens and smoothes skin. It will leave mom refreshed and feeling like a million bucks.
I hope you enjoyed my gift ideas for spoiling your mom and mother-in-law. Let me know if you get any of the items listed above!
Have you gotten your Christmas or Holiday Shopping started yet?
You may also like: