It’s that time of the year again . . . hunting for the perfect gifts for those we love. And who better to spoil this holiday season than your mom or mother-in-law? Not only are they special people to you, but they are some of the most special people to your little ones as well. Today I’m sharing some awesome gift ideas for mom to feel spoiled this holiday season!
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
-Marion C. Garretty
Why Spoil Mom?
Most moms dedicate themselves to their children and their families. They put their families needs first, often leaving little time for themselves. And even after they’ve raised their own families, they often play an active role in your kids’ lives.
I carefully selected gifts that I consider “fun gifts.” You won’t find any mops or practical kitchen gadgets or household items on my list.
Our moms are special–and they deserve to feel that way. These are items that are “Just For Her” & are fun to give and to receive. (I know I certainly wouldn’t mind getting any of these gifts!)
[Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may be compensated.]
What is the best gift for mothers? What to get for the mom who has everything? I think these gift ideas for mom will make her feel pampered and spoiled. I think gifts are fun when they are little luxuries that mom might not necessarily buy for herself.
Which makes them the perfect gifts to spoil her with!
There’s no way to thank our moms enough for all they do. But these gifts are a nice gesture to celebrate our moms and how much we love them.
Click the [+] icons in the picture below to shop each item directly.
Find all Gift Ideas for Mom HERE.
- Christmas Gifts for Men 
- Holiday Hostess Gift Guide [Fall/Winter]
- The Best Christmas Gifts for Everyone on Your List This Year
- The Perfect Christmas Decorations for Your Home This Year
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mom
1. Nest Candles: This “Holiday” Scent captures the spirit of the holidays. I first got them after seeing them (and smelling them) on display at my barre studio. I love their candles and diffusers. Holiday and Pumpkin Chai are my favorite scents for the Fall and Winter months. They have a variety of products and gift sets as well.
2. Jo Malone Christmas Cracker Set: Jo Malone makes the most fabulous fragrances. They have long been a favorite of mine – I even wore their perfume and body cream on my wedding day! There’s everything from their classic scents and new ones they’re adding. This set would definitely make mom feel special.
3. Stemless Champagne Flutes: How cute are these stemless champagne flutes?! Pair with a bottle of champagne or Prosecco to complete the gift. Raising a glass of bubbly to toast mom is a great way to make her feel celebrated.
4. Marble Wine Chiller: This marble wine chiller is a great way for Mom to keep her champagne or wine chilled. It’s portable and also functions as a kitchen utensil holder or flower vase!
5. Key Ring Bracelet: This is a great gift for mom because her keys are worn around the wrist as a bracelet. This frees up her hands for carrying bags, groceries or the hands of kids:) Comes in a bunch of colors; also makes a great stocking stuffer!
6. Cozy Faux Fur Robe: This plush robe will keep mom wrapped in comfort day and night! The ‘Stars Above’ Line has the comfiest pajamas and robes.
7. A Journal for Mom to Share about Her Life: This is such a cute gift for mom to share her story – and for her loved ones to cherish it forever!
8. ‘I love you Mom’ ceramic Ring Dish: What a cute reminder to let mom know how much she’s loved. And it’s the perfect place for her to keep track of her jewelry.
9. Ugg socks: These super soft socks are perfect for keeping your tootsies warm in the winter. They are great for lounging around the house, or for wearing as boot socks with some short boots.
10. Faux Fur House Slippers: Not only will these cute slippers keep mom warm, they have memory foam cushioning and an anti-slip sole. And another plus: they are machine washable!
11. Sterling Silver ‘Mom’ Bracelet: This bracelet says it all- ‘Mom.’ This simple yet elegant bracelet will go with anything, and will be a constant reminder to mom of how much she’s loved.
12. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: This Barefoot Dreams Cardigan is luxuriously soft! I have this exact one and it’s one of my go-to cardigans and sweaters when it’s cold out. It’s so cozy and comes in several other colors too.
13. Birthstone Pendant Necklace: This beautiful and dainty necklace is a great personalized gift because you can choose mom’s birthstone or the birthstones of those special to her:)
14. Throw Blanket: This Barefoot Dreams blanket is a splurge gift that mom will love to cozy up to all winter long. This plush blanket in several colors and will look great in moms bedroom or living room!
15. Checkered Tote: This checkered tote is the perfect gift for moms: cute and trendy yet functional. Mom is sure to get a lot of use out o this gift!
16. LaMer Cream: Nothing says luxurious like La Mer! Their products are a real treat! This moisturizing cream is my all time favorite product from them. And they also have plenty of holiday gift sets, lip balms and other mom spoiling products!
I hope you enjoyed these gift ideas for mom! Some of these gifts even make great stocking stuffers too! Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
Don’t forget to share this post or pin it for later! Happy holidays!
XO – Meatball Mom
PIN IT FOR LATER
- 10 of the Best Mom Quotes for Mother’s Day
- The Best Fall Capsule Wardrobe for Moms
- Clothing – Seasonal Finds