Fall is a busy time of year.
Back to school is in full swing. Also families are trying to shake off the last bit of those lazy summer days. So, between shuttling the kids to and from school, sports practices and other activities, the last thing you have time for is shopping for a holiday hostess gift.
The fun part about the fall season?
Let’s see. Besides the return of pretty much pumpkin spiced “everything,” fall is a time to look forward to the leaves changing colors, the cool snap in the air, and cozy fall outfits chock full of leggings, boots and chunky scarves. There’s also apple orchard and pumpkin patch visits, pancake breakfasts with Santa, and Christmas pageants to fill your weekends.
AND. . . the most festive part of fall is that it’s the time of the year to prepare for all of the fabulous holiday parties on the horizon. First there’s Halloween. Next, there’s Thanksgiving. In addition, it’s also become popular to host or attend a ‘Friendsgiving” or two. This leads right into the Christmas Season. There are work parties, friend gift exchanges, and book club or mom’s group holiday parties.
If you are attending one of these events instead of hosting, it’s super thoughtful to bring a hostess gift to the person throwing the party. It’s a small token of thanks for the host/hostess’s hospitality and expense that went into creating the celebration. And coming up with good, original, and cute hostess gift ideas takes time–time that busy moms just don’t have.
Need Some Ideas?
A bottle or wine or some flowers will work; however, if you’re looking for something different, I’ve rounded up 21 gifts perfect for the hostess at your next holiday party–brownie points if you bring one of these WITH the wine or flowers. (wink, wink.)
I listed all of my picks below in one nice, neat, easy area for you to see. But I also placed them into categories even further below, to help you figure out which gift would be perfect for your hostess. Enjoy!
[Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may receive a small commision at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.]
21 Fall/Winter Holiday Hostess Gift Ideas:
- Lidia’s Celebrate Like an Italian: 220 Foolproof Recipes That Make Every Meal a Party: A Cookbook
- The Original Wine Glass Markers – (Set of 5 Wine Markers)
- DII Cotton Decorative Pet Lover Dish Towel 18 x 28 Set of 3, Oversized Kitchen Dish Towels
- Willow Tree hand-painted sculpted angel, Just for You
- Ladies Who Drink: A Stylishly Spirited Guide to Mixed Drinks and Small Bites
- Primeware Wine Clutch Bag (Thermal Insulated) Trendy Women’s Carry Tote
- Taylors of Harrogate Classic Tea Variety Gift Box, 48 Count
- DII Buffalo Check Plaid Oven Mitts
- KoolBrew Moscow Mule Copper Mugs Gift Set of 2 Copper Mule Mugs
- Everything I Need To Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book
- Wine and Beverage Bottle Stopper With Rose Gold Finish
- Cheese Tray and Cheese Spreader, Melted Wine Bottle
- Picnic at Ascot Bamboo Cheese Board/Charcuterie Platter with 3 Ceramic Bowls & Cheese Markers
- Barnetts Biscotti Cookies Gift Basket
- Simply Charmed Cat Wine Charms or Drink Glass Markers – Magnetic
- Luxury Premium Brushed Cotton Bring Me Some Wine Socks
- Housewarming Gift
- Acorn Earrings made with White Crystal Simulated Pearls from Swarovski, Sterling Silver Earwires
- NEST Fragrances Classic Candle- Pumpkin Chai, 8.1 oz
- Andaz Press 11oz. US State Coffee Mug Gift
- NEST Fragrances Classic Candle
Gift Guide Suggestions:
See Related: Gift Guides
I wish you a fun, safe, and festive Holiday Season!