The most festive part of the Fall and Winter season is spending time with friends and family. It’s that time of the year when we prepare for all of the fabulous holiday parties and gatherings. First there’s Halloween. Next, there’s Thanksgiving. It’s also become popular to host or attend a ‘Friendsgiving” or two. This leads right into the Christmas Season. There are work parties, friend gift exchanges, and book club or mom’s group holiday parties. And if you’re planning on attending these instead of hosting, it’s a thoughtful gesture to arrive with a hostess gift.
[Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may be compensated.]
A bottle or wine or some flowers will work; however, if you’re looking for something different, I’ve rounded up some cute hostess gifts for you today.
Click on the [+] icons in the picture below to shop each item directly.
See All Hostess Gift Ideas HERE.
- The Perfect Christmas Decorations For Your Home this Year
- The Best Christmas Gifts for Everyone on Your List This Year
- Thoughtful Gifts for Spoiling Mom
Hostess Gift Ideas:
12. Monogram Mugs
Don’t forget to share this post or pin it for later! Happy Holidays!
XO – Meatball Mom
PIN IT FOR LATER
- 5 Ways You Need to be Wearing Your Fannel Shirt
- Hospital Bag For Mom & Baby: What to Pack
- DIY Fluffy Chicken Costume for Kids