Finding an awesome toddler chair was on my ‘To-Do’ list this past month. I was on the hunt for a modern–yet comfortable one–that functioned well.
We decided to do preschool at home with our toddler this year (he’s 3). While researching preschool items and supplies, I realized we needed a seat to go with the table in his room.
My son’s play table was a hand-me-down end table. He usually races cars or does puzzles on it. But it works well as a toddler desk, too, so we only needed to buy chairs.
I could’ve done our school sessions with him at our kitchen table, but I wanted him to have his own ‘classroom’ learning space that was just his. I think he feels more grown up, too, being able to get in and out of the seats all by himself.
[Post contains affiliate links. This means if you click through these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commision at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure.]
Toddler Chair Review:
B. spaces by Battat – Kid Century Modern: Trendy Toddler Chair Set
Why I chose these toddler chairs: (my criteria for selecting the chairs & first online impression)
Looks: The chairs were trendy. The mint color could go in a boys’ or girls’ room.
Price: The price seemed reasonable for what you were getting (2 chairs).
Assembly: Appeared easy to put together. No tools needed. Even better.
Prime: Need I say more? I’m spoiled by that 2-day shipping.
Reviews: Great online reviews.
What I love about the toddler chairs:
- Cute & Modern: Perfect chair design for preschool at home, playroom use or picnic table snacking
- Super Quick Assembly: Less than 5-10 mins to unpack and put together (Look ma, no tools!) There’s also a helpful guide for assembling it.
- Amazon Prime Item: Can’t beat that 2-day shipping! (mama wants it now!)
- Just the Right Height and Size for my Toddlers: I measured our table beforehand and compared the dimensions listed for the chairs. I was certain they would fit, and they were perfect.
- Sturdy Yet Lightweight: the chairs are easy to carry from room to room (the manufacturer says the chairs can hold up to 154 lbs.)
- Easy to Clean: The chairs are easy to wipe down after snack time or arts and crafts.
- Price was Right: I compared other brands with similar looking chairs; some were more expensive. I thought these were reasonable and worth the cost.
What I’m not wild about:
Lack of color options: Even though I don’t mind the mint, I wish there were more colors to choose from.
*NOTE*: While scrolling the amazon reviews, I noticed the chair received high reviews but some people complained that they were sent the wrong color. Furthermore, the description mentions that the chairs come in a white color as well. However, I wasn’t able to select any other colors besides the mint when I purchased them. So maybe they are only making the mint color now? Just a heads up.
Would I buy them again?
Absolutely! The kids love them—and so do I. They were delivered fast, they were a snap to put together, and exactly as described. They are just what we needed, and we use them daily. I’m interested in purchasing other items from this company now too.
*BONUS*: The company gives back. They help support the children’s network, WE.ORG. I love supporting brands that not only have great products, but who also make a positive impact on the world.
Related Post: 6 Simple Tips To A Cleaner Home While Raising Toddlers
I hope you found my review helpful, especially if you’re looking for a new toddler chair. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you have about the chairs. I’d love to help you!