Finding an awesome toddler chair was on my ‘To-Do’ list this past month. I was on the hunt for a modern–yet comfortable one–that functioned well.
We decided to do preschool at home with our toddler this year (he’s 3). While researching preschool items and supplies, I realized we needed a seat to go with the table in his room.
My son’s play table was a hand-me-down end table. He usually races cars or does puzzles on it. But it works well as a toddler desk, too, so we only needed to buy chairs.
I could’ve done our school sessions with him at our kitchen table, but I wanted him to have his own ‘classroom’ learning space that was just his. I think he feels more grown up, too, being able to get in and out of the seats all by himself.
[Post contains affiliate links. This means if you click through these links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commision at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure.]
Toddler Chair Review:
B. spaces by Battat – Kid Century Modern: Trendy Toddler Chair Set
Why I chose these toddler chairs: (my criteria for selecting the chairs & first online impression)
Looks: The chairs were trendy. The mint color could go in a boys’ or girls’ room.
Price: The price seemed reasonable for what you were getting (2 chairs).
Assembly: Appeared easy to put together. No tools needed. Even better.
Prime: Need I say more? I’m spoiled by that 2-day shipping.
Reviews: Great online reviews.
What I love about the toddler chairs:
- Cute & Modern: Perfect chair design for preschool at home, playroom use or picnic table snacking
- Super Quick Assembly: Less than 5-10 mins to unpack and put together (Look ma, no tools!) There’s also a helpful guide for assembling it.
- Amazon Prime Item: Can’t beat that 2-day shipping! (mama wants it now!)
- Just the Right Height and Size for my Toddlers: I measured our table beforehand and compared the dimensions listed for the chairs. I was certain they would fit, and they were perfect.
- Sturdy Yet Lightweight: the chairs are easy to carry from room to room (the manufacturer says the chairs can hold up to 154 lbs.)
- Easy to Clean: The chairs are easy to wipe down after snack time or arts and crafts.
- Price was Right: I compared other brands with similar looking chairs; some were more expensive. I thought these were reasonable and worth the cost.
What I’m not wild about:
Lack of color options: Even though I don’t mind the mint, I wish there were more colors to choose from.
*NOTE*: While scrolling the amazon reviews, I noticed the chair received high reviews but some people complained that they were sent the wrong color. Furthermore, the description mentions that the chairs come in a white color as well. However, I wasn’t able to select any other colors besides the mint when I purchased them. So maybe they are only making the mint color now? Just a heads up.
Would I buy them again?
Absolutely! The kids love them—and so do I. They were delivered fast, they were a snap to put together, and exactly as described. They are just what we needed, and we use them daily. I’m interested in purchasing other items from this company now too.
*BONUS*: The company gives back. They help support the children’s network, WE.ORG. I love supporting brands that not only have great products, but who also make a positive impact on the world.
Related Post: 6 Simple Tips To A Cleaner Home While Raising Toddlers
I hope you found my review helpful, especially if you’re looking for a new toddler chair. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you have about the chairs. I’d love to help you!
SEE ALSO: 10 Things I’ve Learned Having a Second Child
DON’T MISS: START HERE, RESOURCE PAGE, SHOP MY HOME, OR JUST SHOP MY FAVORITES
Richard Knepp says
Thank you for sharing your review for this toddler review.
I’m glad you liked it–thanks for reading!