Hello and Welcome to the Meatballmom Mom Resource Toolkit!
Here I’ve listed many things that make my mom life easier, healthier, and happier. And I want YOU to have access to all of them! All resources, brands, products and apps listed below are ones I personally use, love and trust.
Make sure to check back frequently. I’ll be updating this page whenever I find new and useful items or resources.
This page contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commision for products you purchase through certain links. It is my pleasure to find and curate these products to help you. Thank you for supporting this website which allows me to continue bringing you this content.
And as always, feel free to reach out and ask any questions—I hope you find these resources as useful as I do!
HEALTH RELATED/MEDICAL INFO:
USEFUL PHONE APPS FOR MOMS: (I have these on my phone and use regularly)
- Apple maps
- Santa Tracker
- Google Duo (if no iphone)
- Google maps
- Google calendar
- H-E-B (my grocery store)
- Wells Fargo (my bank)
- What to Expect
- Target Cartwheel
- My Fitness Pal
- Amazon Alexa
- Prime Video
- Prime photos
- Meetup (great for finding a mom’s group)
WAYS TO SAVE:
- Target RedCard (I don’t leave home without it! And I use it when shopping online too.)
- Amazon Prime Membership
PLACE TO DONATE ITEMS FROM THE HOME:
WHERE I FIND GOOD FAMILY RECIPES:
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS & MOMS-TO-BE:
- Amazon Baby Registry: I used Amazon for my Baby Registry and it was super easy and convenient.
- What to Expect App: I used this app on my phone to track the size and growth developments of baby during pregnancy. Even after baby is born, it continues to provide you with advice and lets you know what to expect during the infancy, baby and toddler stages.
- Baby Bargain Book:
I give this book as a gift to expectant moms and can’t recommend it enough. It’s how I chose items for my Baby Registry. I’ve been extremely pleased with all of their recommendations for baby items.
- Baby Gift Ideas : these are most popular on Amazon and updated DAILY
- Amazon Best Sellers-Baby & Child Care
- Baby BEST SELLERS on Amazon
- Maternity Fashion
MOM MUST HAVES:
- Amazon Prime Membership (30 day free trial!)
Moms–this is high priority! Amazon Prime is a life changer. You can order practically everything without having to load the kids in the car to go shopping. It’s genius.
- Amazon Music Unlimited (30 day free trial!)
We love our Amazon Music Unlimited and listen to songs daily (and have dance parties) while listening to our Amazon Echo (Alexa).
I often shop at Target–I always make sure to use my Red Card to get more savings.
This came in so handy while nursing my babies late at night; I’d read one handed on my phone using the kindle app. I still use it now for reading books for my monthly book clubs.
- Amazon Best Sellers-Baby Gifts
- Baby and toddler toys
- Meatballmom Gift Guides
- Amazon Most Wished For Items