Need a last minute super bowl appetizer idea? I’ve got a super simple one for you today that only requires four main ingredients (besides a few dried herbs and spices).
[post contains affiliate links; if you click-through and make a purchase, I may be compensated.]
Super Bowl Appetizer
Pepperoni Pizza Dip is perfect for any occasion or gathering, especially the Super Bowl! The ingredients and directions are listed below!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
What You Need
- 1 package of sliced pepperoni (shred in blender or food processor)
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- dried oregano and garlic powder to taste
- crackers of your choice for serving
- Mix everything together and bake @350 for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers of your choice (we like ones with Italian herbs)
That’s it! So simple. If you try this Super Bowl appetizer recipe I hope you enjoy!
SHOP THE POST