It’s fun dressing festive for St. Patrick’s Day! With holidays that are just a day and not a whole season, sometimes it’s nice to wear clothing that you can wear more than once. So I’ve put together some green St Patrick’s Day outfits you can wear all Season!
For reference I’m 5’3” and usually wear a size small. You can shop the outfit pieces through the affiliate links listed below!
[post contains affiliate links; if you click-through and make a purchase, I may be compensated.]
St Patrick’s Day Outfits to wear all Season!
1. Lime green puff sleeve blouse – also available in dark green as well as other colors.
Top is true to size (wearing size small) and would also look great with shorts or capri pants in the Summer for a vacation or date night look!
It’s comfortable but the only drawback is that there’s elastic on part of the puff sleeve, but not at the opening of the arm hole; so there’s not much give there.
Earrings are lightweight and come in a pack of 4. I wore them for my last few livestreams and they were super popular!
Here is a video of that green puff sleeve top:
2. Cutout midi ribbed bodycon dress is true to size (wearing size small) and comes in lots of colors.
Clear sandals run large – I sized down 1/2 size. They are very comfy and go with lots of outfits!
3. Short-sleeve v-neck t-shirt comes in lots of colors but this vibrant green makes a perfect St Patrick’s Day outfit!
I sized up one to a Medium for a looser fit; top would pair great with shorts for the Summer.
Clear sandals are comfy but run large; I sized down 1/2 size.
4. Green workout top pairs well with my favorite Amazon leggings. (wearing usual size small) and I love the length on it.
It comes in many colors; I also have in black & white.
Nike sneakers very comfy and cushiony; true to size and come in other colors.
5. Green ruffle smocked dress (wearing my usual size small) and also comes in pink and white.
Wearing with clear heels (sized up 1/2 size), but would also look cute with these clear flats (run large – sized down 1/2 size). Dress also pairs well with these strappy sandals.
Which look is your favorite?
SHOP THE POST
St. Patrick’s Day Decor from Amazon
Fresh Spring & Easter Decorations from Amazon
The Perfect Spring Dresses from Amazon
PIN IT FOR LATER
Leave a Reply